QUALIFICATIONS OF ANTHONY J. UZEMACK, JR.
Appraisal Systems LLC
350 S. Northwest Highway, Suite 300
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Telephone: (847) 825-3142
Fax: (847) 825-3147
Valuation assignments include appraisals of a variety of commercial and industrial properties throughout Illinois including office buildings, industrial manufacturing and warehouse facilities, regional malls, retail strip shopping centers, hotels, motels, car dealerships, unimproved land, and a wide variety of investment and special purpose properties.
B.A., Natural Resources and Environmental Science, Human Dimensions Option, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
Appraisal Institute Courses: Basic Appraisal Principles; Basic Appraisal Procedures; USPAP; Business Practices and Ethics; General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach; General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach; General Appraiser Income Approach Part I; General Appraiser Income Approach Part II; Appraisal Curriculum Overview (2-Day General); Real Estate Finance Statistics and Valuation Modeling; General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND LICENSES
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Illinois
- Certified General Appraiser, State of Michigan
- Practicing Affiliate, Appraisal Institute
- Region Representative, Appraisal Institute – Chicago Chapter- 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Leadership Development Advisory Council Participant, Appraisal Institute – 2014, 2013, 2012
- Chicago Chapter of the Appraisal Institute – James J. Schroeder Scholarship Award – 2011